Gua sha is a natural, alternative therapy that involves scraping your skin with a massage tool to improve your circulation. This ancient Chinese healing technique may offer a unique approach to better health, addressing issues like chronic pain. It's now mainstream and no longer something done by a Chinese herbalist or skincare technician, gua sha are now widely available with hints, tips and diagrams showing you how to Do It Yourself from the comfort of your own home.
Here's Some Tips:
- Gua Shas are a great way to lift and tighten facial muscles naturally.
- Should be used with a serum or moisturizer.
- Gua Shas come in a range of precious stones like: Jade, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Black Obsidian and much more...
- Gua Sha can last a lift time as they are reusable and versatile, coming in many shapes and sizes
- Gua Shas can be used on body as well as the face.